I am Looking for Temp to Hire Work Because I Would Like to Try the Environment Out First
Are you looking for a new role, yet prefer the idea of trying out the position first?
Many of the great companies we work with will only hire through the temp to hire process, so you are in luck!
Our temp to hire time frames can range from just a few weeks to a maximum of 4 months. The temp to hire candidates we have placed love this process and have had such amazing experiences thus far!
In our experience, we have found that temp to hire opportunities are one of the best options for our candidates seeking a new role. Why are temp to hires such great options to consider?
- At times, certain industries can be difficult to break into without direct experience. We find that many employers will be more flexible with considering a candidate’s experience and background when there is a trial period in place. Employers tend to be more relaxed about someone’s background not being an exact match as a temp to hire gives them the opportunity to evaluate the candidate directly in their environment over time.
- You will get the rare opportunity to see a certain industry that you may have never thought about before while experiencing how the company operates firsthand.
- Some of the greatest companies we partner with choose to hire solely through the temp to hire process. Due to their environments being so fast-paced and unique, they ideally want someone active in the role before they proceed with a direct hire offer. If you are currently available and not working, this is such an exciting way to network, get your foot in the door, and potentially get an outstanding full-time job!
- You will feel resolved to pursue the job knowing that it is the right fit for you. You have been with the company for some time so you understand how your boss works, reacts, and responds. You have gotten the opportunity to interact and collaborate with your co-workers and understand the expectations of the role itself. You have experienced that there are no hidden agendas and no unforeseen circumstances. Now, the next step is easy!
Advantages of Temping
- Fantastic resume builder to gain valuable experience and launch your way into corporate environments
- Flexible schedule – choose when you want to work. Whether you are available for a couple of months, weeks, or days… the choice is yours!
- Great way to experience different industries and roles that you may have never considered before
- More benefits of temping >
Mack & Associates, Ltd. is the best staffing agency in Chicago. Let our job placement services help and support you in your job search!